New opening private job announces from ENI (Executives Network International) for interested candidates can apply from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan 2021.
Private job of ENI (Executives Network International) 2021 has been declared through the applications and advertising from right candidates are welcomed on the recommended application.
In this private job, the qualified and experiences candidates can apply through the strategy characterized by the association and can search these job position 2021 after the enrollment process.
Our client, a Karachi-based company, seeks to appoint an experienced and seasoned security professional as Head of Security who will be responsible for the organization’s entire security portfolio establishing the vision, strategy, and programs to protect people, information, assets, property and infrastructure while ensuring that the security function provides essential organizational value.
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Nature: Private
Functional Area: Security
Job Type: Contract
Gender: Male and Female
Career Level: Experienced
Experienced: 14 Years
Job Shift: First Shift
Taken from Newspaper: Dawn
Job Last Date: 25 April, 2021
General Manager Security
- Improve overall security posture — provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of the organization. Ensure that the entire organization is free from threats and risks. Develop, implement, and maintain strategic security protocols and procedures to protect company assets and maintain vigilance at all company locations.
- Integrate new security technologies to ensure that the company is always at the cutting edge of corporate security, creating an environment that protects people, assets, and the company as a whole.
- Oversee compliance of legal/statutory obligations and guidelines of regulatory bodies relating to security, especially in industry-specific areas.
- Oversee day-to-day security operations — implement security strategies to mitigate risks and safeguard the organization and its assets. Effectively pre-empt and manage crises, identify potential threats and devise effective methods to overcome dangers.
- Maintain strong relationships with local, provincial, federal law enforcement and other security/government agencies.
- Participate closely in related areas such as business continuity planning, prevention of theft, fraud, loss and breach of privacy.
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect the company’s fixed assets, ensure the safety of staff and customers within the workplace and protect the lives and properties of the business units.
- Reinforce policy enforcement — inform employees of updated security policies and provide trainings on how to respond to dangerous situations.
- Assist with investigations related to disciplinary, legal and company policy matters as necessary. Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches.
- Perform security process evaluations, inspections and audits. Prepare the organization and staff for external inspections and improve protocols as a continuous process.
- Measure security performance and leverage reports. Research the latest security advancements and look for ways to make the operations more efficient. Remain up to date with new methods, opportunities and threats, and adjust policies and procedures accordingly.
- Lead Contract Management of all security services related contracts to ensure best possible services and compliance with terms and conditions.
- Manage budgets for security operations and closely monitor expenses.
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably, Master’s degree from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree awarding institution. Preference shall be given to a commissioned officer from the armed forces.
- Minimum 14-15 years of professional experience, preferably in a large national/multinational organization with at least 5 years of related functional experience in a similar role at a senior equivalent position or one position below.
- Direct experience in conducting threat and risk analysis for high security rated facilities.
- Experience in assessment and security gaps including risk with respect to utilization of operational security systems.
- Previous security and crisis management experience of handling internal and external threats.
- A high level of integrity, trust and emotional intelligence. Excellent leadership, team building and analytical skills, strategic thinking and out-of-the-box orientation.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills, including the ability to provide sound judgment in high pressure situations, as well as operate effectively with people at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal guidelines on security.
- Ability to monitor surveillance systems and respond to emergency situations.
- The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age as of last date of submission of application.
- This is a senior position with a fixed term contract of 3 years, renewable based on performance.
- Use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Any misrepresentation by the incumbent will lead to his/her disqualification or immediate removal from the company service.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to sign the conflict of interest statement.
STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES!
If you have the required experience, educational qualification, leadership and management skills to take up the challenging assignment, you are requested to apply by 25th April, 2021. Please email your CV in MS Word format to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.