New opening Govt job announces from SBP Banking Services Corporation for interested candidates can apply from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan 2021.
Govt job of SBP Banking Services Corporation 2021 has been declared through the applications and advertising from right candidates are welcomed on the recommended application.
In this Govt job, the qualified and experiences candidates can apply through the strategy characterized by the association and can search these job positions 2021 after the enrollment process.
SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country having its Head Office at Karachi. For further details, please visit our website www.sbp.org.pk/sbpbsc/index.asp.
The Bank is in process of digitizing its functions and therefore invites applications from individuals possessing required qualification, experience, zeal and enthusiasm for the positions of Software Developers (on contract). The position shall be responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and rolling-out of IT Applications as per the business requirements of the Bank.
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Nature: Government
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Functional Area: Banking
Job Type: Contract
Gender: Male and Female
Education: BCS, MCS, BIT, MIT
Career Level: Experienced
Experienced: 1 Year
Job Shift: First Shift
Taken from Newspaper: Dawn
Job Last Date: 19 April, 2021
- To analyze existing business processes and propose IT based business process re-engineering solutions.
- To document workflows, business requirement specifications, technical specifications and solution designs.
- To analyze, develop, maintain and update IT based business application software.
- To code and deploy IT applications in Cross-Platform/Cross-Browser Environment.
- To perform software testing such as unit, UAT, integration testing, system testing, security parameters testing and resolve all integration and interface related issues.
- To resolve the issues/bugs/errors in applications by providing immediate support and ensuring the smooth functioning of all IT based applications.
- To coordinate with help desk in order to resolve the technical support calls assigned to the developer.
- To analyze the impact of the new system changes and enhancements on existing operations of the Bank.
- To work with end users in order to define and test system security parameters such as responsibilities, request sets and users authorization along with preparation of training material, user manuals, presentations and FAQs etc.
- To participate in data recovery and business continuity planning exercises.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Software Development, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems & Technology or equivalent from HEC Recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview.
- Experience: Minimum 01 year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Up-to-date knowledge of software designing & development and database schemas in various DBMS such as Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Familiar to Social Media and Third-party APIs.
- Demonstrated teamwork ability and networking skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Services (NTS) for appearing in the written test to be conducted by M/s. NTS. The eligible candidates who qualify the written test will be invited for interview before Bank’s selection panel. Successful candidates shall be inducted on contract basis initially for a period of two (02) years renewable on the basis of their performance and conduct during the contract period.
The selected candidates will be offered market competitive compensation package.
Place of Posting
Presently, vacancies are available at Bank’s Head Office situated at Karachi. However, the selected candidates can be posted at any of the sixteen field offices across the country as and when required.
For registration/application submission, written test and selection levels etc. please visit SBP BSC/NTS websites i.e. www.sbp.org.pk/careers/bsc-status.htmor www.nts.org.pk. Printed copy of duly filled in registration/application form along with original copy of NTS deposit slip must reach to Joint Director, Resource Management Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, 1.1. Chundrigar Road, Karachi (UAN # 111-727-111 Ext: 5361) within 15 days of publication of advertisement i.e., April 19, 2021.
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
|Govt Job in SBP Banking Services Corporation || in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan 2021