New opening Govt job announces from Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited for interested candidates can apply from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan 2021.
Govt job of Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited 2021 has been declared through the applications and advertising from right candidates are welcomed on the recommended application.
In this Govt job, the qualified and experiences candidates can apply through the strategy characterized by the association and can search these job position 2021 after the enrollment process.
Pakistan Stock Exchange is the only Stock Exchange of Pakistan, having its TREC Holders in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. PSX’s mission is to contribute to the economic development of Pakistan by providing a fair, transparent, and efficient marketplace to facilitate capital formation for the benefit of investors, issuers and all stakeholders. In order to support its mission critical operations, PSX has implemented state of the art technology infrastructure and applications.
PSX is looking for a talented, qualified and highly motivated individual for the role of Database Administrator in Information Technology Department which shall be based in Head Office, Karachi. A competitive salary package will be offered to the chosen candidate. PSX is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position’s key responsibilities, skillset and educational requirements are given below. Interested candidates can apply at Company’s Website www.psx.com.pk/psx/careers or at email address firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10, 2021.
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Nature: Government
Functional Area: Database Administration
Job Type: Contract
Gender: Male and Female
Career Level: Experienced
Experienced: 5 Years
Job Shift: First Shift
Taken from Newspaper: Dawn
Job Last Date: 10 April, 2021
- Responsible for managing team under the position and coordinating their progress and activities on projects and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Monitor production and DR database and RAC instances, ensuring, its health and availability.
- Manage and maintain DO instances and session information for various applications connectivity.
- Manage and maintain database archives on various backup systems that include remote DRS.
- Engage in optimizing processing intensive queries and troubleshooting related database tuning operation.
- Perform daily database related operations including End of Day and scripts as per defined SOP.
- Manage and Maintain database patches and system upgrades, this involves deployment complete system landscape and migration of data.
- Manage and maintain documented proofs for production database access, in the form of Ad-Hoc request forms.
- Develop and design the code to extract, format and present the requested data for various departments of PSX in coordination with the developer and system owners.
- Manage and maintain performance tuning, and capacity planning required to create and maintain the critical databases
- Responsible for monitoring of data purging and cleaning (washing / removing unwanted characters) activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis, to ensure next day smooth Database Operations.
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager.
- Should be able to maintain/ Administer large databases
- Should be able to define and implement backup recovery procedures/schedule, performance tuning and DB security.
- Maintain, develop and test databases by creating new environments
- DB synchronization/Replication among all DB services, all levels.
Preferred Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a DBA
- Relevant certifications of Database (Oracle, HANA, MySQL, PostGres)
- Relevant trainings and certifications will be an added advantage.